JANUARY 2011 – DECEMBER 2016
By The Year 2016, Kingdom Embassy Aims To Achieve The Following Long And Short-Term Goals:
1. Bible-Believing: Be Christ-Centered, Spirit-Filled, Kingdom-Minded, Prayer, Passion for souls, Praise and Worship, Visionary Leadership, Sacrificial Giving and Commitment in Fulfilling The Great Commission.
2. The Place of the Spirit and of Power: Where the hurting, the sick, the depressed, the frustrated and the confused can find love, healing, acceptance, help, hope, forgiveness and encouragement.
3. Kingdom-Minded: Having a kingdom mindset each day and in every situation, thereby having God’s heart and mind for His world at all times. The Kingdom must be our top priority, the principal thing to place before others as most important.
4. Membership: Welcome 1,000 active members into the Kingdom Embassy Church Family and keep those members growing, glowing, and going all out for Jesus.
5. Visionary Leadership: Raise Gift- oriented Leaders who will offer the widest possible selection of Ministries and opportunities to our congregation members to equip them to discover, develop and deploy the gifts, talents and full potentials through the unsearchable riches of Christ.
6. The Healing School: Establish aHealingSchoolwhere people from various faith and denomination can come and receive their healings from the Lord Jesus Christ.
7. Branches: Establish branches (Kingdom Embassy) both in Africa (Ghana, Liberia, and other African Nations) and throughout Georgia, as we fulfill The Great Commission and advance The Kingdom of God.
8. Kingdom Embassy Media: Establish Television programs and broadcasts in Georgia and around the Nation.
9. Kingdom Embassy Orphanages: Build Schools and better facilities for the Orphanages in Liberia and Ghana with fully equipped accommodation, feeding, clothing, education and Health facilities.
10. Kingdom Embassy Projects: Construct a 500 seat Sanctuary with classrooms and offices. Establish Income Generating Projects to help facilitate The Work of the Kingdom of God such as (a) After School tutorial help Center for the mentally challenged, (b) a Daycare Facility to assist working parents, (c) Kingdom Embassy Schools including Bible Institute, Computer Training, and Adult Educations, (d) establish Life Resource Center to cater to the social needs of the community.